View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 09:11 PM   #126
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OK, I have already replied to your PM but will reprise here.

It's a fair question. Here's my take on it.

Vanwe's story did not start with this RP and won't end with it.

I'm posting her character as though events that will unfold here have passed. Naiore has been dealt with. Vanwe has a life to make, and she's making it at the Inn right now.

I keep references to events outside of the Green Dragon to a bare minimum - a sketch here and there for character depth and consistency (for those new to the thread and have encountered Vanwe before). Those I am interacting with are either NCE's in this RP or not yet within it's character scope (EG: Derufin, Aman, Beren, Falowik, Cook, Lira and so on).

So, from that perspective, I do not see it as problematic to this RP. It would be, if Vanwe was still interacting with characters in this RP. As Vanwe is an Inn employee (assistant to Derufin) she needs to remain current with the Green Dragon or face dismissal.

Hope that helps.
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight