View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 11:41 AM   #128
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Ah, well... if we're talking about crippling time constraints... beginning next weekend is a summer of dubious internet time for me. Between working at least two jobs, having guests for a month straight, and potentially (if it all works out the way I'm hoping) spending several weeks on the west coast... Well... we'll see how it goes.

Now...

The phantom will have his reasons as to why Mardil would choose people. I eagerly await to hear them. Of TGWBS's list of four, I prefer relocating Malfoidacil to the position of minor threat. As Ang points out, there is no actual evidence of treachery.

However if the Gondorians would like to test their limits, they are welcome to. The erm... Dweomer... will react with direct responses to how the Gondorians choose to address this. Meaning, if you guys come up with something really cool and clever that looks like it would be a lot of fun for you to write, me to read, and isn't going to tamper with story lines you don't know about, I'm probably going to let you do it. Feel free to try.