View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:14 PM   #428
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Eönwe first said no lynch is a fee ride for the wolves but then ended up suggesting a no lynch deal with his rigid system of tying the dead vote (which he was actually cancelling with the no-lynch!).
Nope. As I said clearly at the time, a no-lynch on D1 means we start with a presumed innocent (i.e. a wolf-kill) in the Dead Thread.

I didn't want to say too much at the time to give the wolves ideas (and I'm not exactly sure how much I said), but the point is that this means that when the D1 lynchee joins, if the system is being followed, their role will be revealed either outright by Kuru or by their failure to cooperate. This then means which means that the next presumed innocent (i.e. the N2 wolf-kill) could make sure that the role of the D1 lynchee could be successfully communicated to group.

A plan that hopefully has played out, but certainly would've been almost certain to (barring exceptional possibilities such as the EW sacrificing a wolf) if it hadn't been sabotaged by a certain person.