View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 08:25 PM   #544
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Warning: Do not hold the shift key down (for more than 8 seconds) while considering your next thought for your post. My keyboard went on the fritz and I never got to complete my post. Thankfully, Celuien has only placed a "save", so I can complete it. (whew!)

Question: according to the basic principle of the story line, Lachrandir is supposed to be impressed with the Ulfings despite himself. Um, when - and more importantly how - are the Ulfings going to do this? In all my readings of this rpg I have not seen a single instance of anything of that sort; granted, the entirety has taken place on a single day so there is surely time for that to develop.

Question #2: Lachrandir is among the Ulfings to deliver his lord's message. That message has been delivered. "L" is also among them to receive their answer, which I imagine will come some time in the next couple of Days. Is there any reason for Lachrandir to remain amongst the Ulfings once this has occurred?