View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:27 AM   #106
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
*cries*

Why do you all write so much!? It takes so long to go through and then you feel cheated when you reach the end because half of it's just random banter anyway.

But, enough complaining! It won't help us find these wizards. So, things that caught my eye.

Loki's attitude is an obvious one. In the past such extreme defensiveness over the slightest little thing has been viewed as suspicious behaviour. Also, his continual repetition about the EW being most likely to choose him because he's a newbie sent up flags. You've pointed it out once, ok, but to do it two or three times and make a big thing of it? I just thought it odd.

Gurthang and his 'go after the wizards' plan I thought a good one. If we can rid ourselves of the EW soon, we will have fewer wolves to contend with. phantom's point about it not mattering that we have very few gifteds since we would have so few wolves is also a good one.

Oh and it was that suggested certain people would be chosen for certain roles. Please GW if you want this village to survive DO NOT choose me as Ranger! (Haha Diamond very funny )

And that was about it that I really thought worth commenting on, though there are probably things I've missed.

Now I appear to have been grounded, thanks Dad , so I must disappear for a bit. Should be back in a couple of hours though, well before the deadline don't worry.