View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:33 AM   #108
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
I must agree with Phantom. I jut can't see any reason of the EW picking up her/his wolves from the stack of Spm, Spawn, Ang etc.. That would be very risky indeed. A wise EW would pick her/his chances differently. And we shall see these dynamics unfold in the days to become.(Nogrod)
I can see that side to the argument and it makes sense. But what if the EW predicted this kind of thought? What if he knew we would think like this and decide to choose one of them anyway?

Now I find something odd with Oddwen (ha! get it? oh never mind). Oddwen isn't normally one to run off and not vote, so what's with this behaviour? Why would she(?) not vote and know full well that this could potentially get her into trouble tomorrow or in Days to come? This is rather odd...

OCC - Lmp, if you're there and don't mind, could you verify how long we have until the Day ends?

Edit - x-posted with Lommy and my belovecd Kath (hurry back!!)