Old 01-16-2004, 05:56 PM   #237
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Great posts!

Quote:
What exactly is to be discussed in the stables?
They haven't talked on what they're going to do about the situation they're in at all so they need to do that. Devon is just going to review it all and suggest finding a captain, ship, crew etc. He's driven by the need to save Adeline.

Quote:
Why will there be a meeting at the Snifter and Song later that same day?
It's not a meeting, they're just having dinner.

Quote:
And most importantly (to me), Where do you want Calnan coming in on this? I can have him show up right now, but with Garth in there...I'm not sure what direction this meeting is going to take.
Go with what Aman suggested. That sounds good. And the meeting will just be them planning out what they're going to do.

Another thing I've to address. Brinniel has not posted on the Discussion thread for over a month and her PM box is full. Therefore I will be taking over her character. I'm PMing someone right now to see if she would be interesting in writing for her though since she was interested in the place earlier. If not though, I'll take over Adeline.

Also I've bad news. I had a wee bit of an accident over here on my end of real life and one thing led to another and I've landed myself in quite a bit of trouble. So I'm very grounded. However, my mother is not so unforgiving that she will keep me from my responsibilities and I am allowed to keep up with the RPG. I don't know how much time I'm going to be given but I will take every chance I get to write, read, and post. I don't think it will be a problem but just so's you know.

And I believe that's all. I've got some things to take care of tonight and tomorrow though so I won't be able to get up the post I wanted. I'm really sorry guys! I know this is going slow but I hope to get back on with things. It may very well turn out that I've got more time since I'm grounded from everything else except for eating and sleeping. *sigh* Well, on we go!

-Maikafanawen