View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 04:49 PM   #191
Hildigard

Silmaril Forum Login

Quote:
I have been unable to login in to the Downs since the new format has gone in. I have tried multiple times to sign in with my real username, which is Alatįriėl and my old password. All I get is the 'wrong password' message. I've tried resetting my password 4-5 times and logging in with the temporary password emailed to me. I still get 'wrong password'.

I have gone back to the old forum and logged in...no problem. Unfortunately, when I come back here...wrong password.

I finally re-registered under a new user name and email, which is why I'm able to post this message. I don't want to start back out as 'newly deceased'...I want my old name and life (or death as the case may be) back. Can someone PLEASE help me????

~Alatįriėl (really)

Quote:
From Dininziliel:

Alatįriėl (really): That sounds exactly like what happened to me! The good, wise, and busy Barrow Wight was able to put my wee moundy tunnel back to rights. The only thing I might be able to offer besides free sympathy is to make sure you are entering your old name exactly as you originally entered it when you first entered the Barrow Downs.
Mr. Barrow Wight, good, wise, kind, helpful and busy Barrow Wight...could you please, please, PLEASE help me and fix my account? I still cannot login in under my real identity.

~Alatįriėl (now posting under an alias due to login problems with the new forum)