View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 05:42 PM   #42
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Shall we rant about the new movies, then?

Legolas wears tights, Aragorn talks through his nose sometimes, Arwen breathes her words, Elrond always looks constipated, Frodo's always being stupid with the Ring, Barliman is such a dork, the men in Bree are obviously on stilts, I thought Orcs catipulted heads over the walls of Minas Tirith, not fake heads! They call Sauron 'SOUR-on', the Orcs were wearing masks, Farmer Maggot only had one dog, there were practically no actual houses in the Shire, Bill Ferny didn't have a Southern friend, Saruman & Gandalf pronounce Caradhas differently...

Really it's pointless isn't it? I really don't even care about most (or all) of the things I just listed, personally. I no that under 'The Movies' sign, it says that you can even discuss the animated ones, but if you want to discuss them, lets try to do so slightly more intelligently, shall we?

p.s. understand i'm really not knocking you (even though it might sound like it), i'm just demonstrating what your post sounded like (slightly exaggerated). more of a knock on your post than anything, i suppose :/.
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote