View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 06:44 PM   #54
Vuelve
Wight

Location: A portal to an alternate dimension at your local Wal-Mart store.
Vuelve has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Vuelve
I first saw the LotR cartoons a couple days ago on t.v.,........O My!!

That was very interesting to say the least, although I missed the Hobbit and ROTK comes on next weekend I think.It was very scary.

Quote:
3 - The S in Saruman. Who on Arda is Aruman?
I was wondering about that too. At first I thought maybe I had just heard it wrong,but unfortunately I Didn't.And his whole red-robe-thing he had going on just didn't work for me.They could've at least drawn him wearing a tye-dye robe.That would have been closer to the book than that.

Quote:
or maybe it was pantless Aragorn?
Okay this scared me very, VERY much.I thought for a minute that they were tan tights.

Quote:
Looking back, Red Indian Aragorn, Viking Boromir, Farmer Gimli and Clarence the cross-eyed Legolas are rather amusing
So you mean I wasn't the only one who thought Aragorn looked like an Indian?

I was kind of excited when it got to the part where Frodo got stabbed and they were heading to Rivendell, I thought I was finally going to see someones inteurpetation of Glorfindel.I was wrong.I was like alright I finally get to see Glor............Legolas??What??This isn't supposed to happen.This wasn't in the book.Apparently it was in the script though.
I also thought Gollum and Sam were both very tragic. Gollum's voice drove me nuts the whole time, and I never pictured Sam as a Half-Wit.
Treebeard was rather tragic too.That was bad.

I feel much relieved after letting that out.Over all I thought the film was very entertaining though.I plan on buying it sometime.

Feels good to post on the Downs after such a long leave,
Vuelve
Vuelve is offline   Reply With Quote