View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #226
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent2010 View Post
An assumption, based on the ModGod's selections, and even though there is an understandable reason, there has been no appearance at all - through Day -1 or now. So, why choose someone to be a baddie if there's a reasonable chance to believe that person can't be here and if said person can't be here will be modfire?
Can you explain what you mean a bit deeper here, Kent? More specifically, the bit about "the ModGod's selections." To the best of my knowledge (granting that my knowledge of the Admin thread is not infallible), I don't think the phantom has stated anywhere what sort of manner he would be using to assign the roles. Granted, this doesn't mean that he took dice or some other random method to assign them, but I tend to assume that as the normal way for assigning roles. Of course, it HAS been quite a while since I've been immersed in WW culture.

Furthermore, insofar as the Co-Mod seems to be personally apprised of Alonariel's situation, it seems that the phantom would have known at the time of assigning that she would probably be involved in the game, and though she's the most obviously absent person, at least she has a confirmed excuse, which the rest of our mostly-missing members do not.

Of course, I suppose you could be basing your assessment of the phantom's assignation of roles to the one you received, but I'm baffled as to how I should interpret what that would mean.

EDIT: X-posted with Brinn and Agan

Last edited by Formendacil; 04-13-2009 at 04:20 PM. Reason: X-posting
Formendacil is offline   Reply With Quote