View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 05:47 AM   #1
R.R.J Tolkien
Wight

R.R.J Tolkien has just left Hobbiton.
Middle Earth Theme Park- Universal Studios

From the one ring.net.
http://www.theonering.net/torwp/201....ing-this-year/

"a Middle-earth theme park. Universal Studios in Florida is looking to build its 4th park and fleshing out which themed lands will occupy the space. Nintendo, Ministry of Magic from Harry Potter, Jurassic World and Middle-earth are all rumored possibilities. Universal already has land purchased in the area near the other parks in Orlando, and two of the mentioned possible lands already exist in their other parks..... The DisneyandMore blog that posted this story is well regarded in knowing what is going on with amusement parks, and Universal began toying with the idea of a Middle-earth land as far back as 2010. ... If this deal is real, expect it to be confirmed soon, part of the deal involves having the park built within 5 years. Fasten your seat belts, keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle and hold onto your hats, it’s going to be a wild ride."