View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #245
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
But while it's indeed possible that Mira used one of her votes for a packmate, it's far from certain. When I'm a wolf, I tend to favour letting natural selection do its work - i.e. letting whoever gets into danger fend for themselves (as Nerwen will remember from Legate's game, where this tactic served us quite well); so let's not count too much on the Wolves voting to save each other. We need to look at a lot of other people as well.
While it would have been quite foolish for them all to try and boost one another, one or two of them could probably have done it with relative safety, especially while all four of their identities were still unknown. It's only now we've got a break by getting one of them that it becomes really dangerous, as the links can then be examined.
But you're right in that it wouldn't do to get too closely focused on one of two people.

PS-I'd forgotten about the Moddess Parody Challenge. But can anyone beat that from Fea?