View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 08:04 AM   #242
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I can't believe I'm... cinqupule? fivble? fifthble? (any suggestions?) posting

Is the last battle of this village going to be one including a flood-posting Lommy and a bunch of mutes? I understand we all have different timezones and different amount of time to commit to ww, but this seems quite ridiculous. Besides me only Farael and Nogrod (who hopefully posts his borolysis soon) have posted. I'm glad they, at least, have. Doesn't look very good to me. In this phase only villains profit from silence. If I'm alive tomorrow, I will certainly remember that. Where's CoD who used to post at "dawn"? Where's Volo who has been able to post before the finnish afternoon before? Where's Valier? Truly, this village is probably driving me crazy. We need evidence to catch the wolf. We need analysis, discussion and theories to catch him/her. What we need the least is a cowardly silence.

Without further ranting

++Volo

I can't say he's overtly suspicious, but I can't say that of anyone else either. It's just that CoD and Farael look pretty innocent (not to mention our known innocent Nogrod), and Volo looks slightly more alarming than Valier. (Check my previous posts.)

But, really, do speak if you're not wolves or cravens. Or worst of all, cravens that suffer from lycantrophy.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote