View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #134
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
"I do agree with Eönwë. We should trust McCaber now. If he somehow manages to live Day after Day we should start suspecting him - and surely at some stage - not now but later - the real seer might confirm our doubts... or at least force us to make a choice which should then be kind of a decisive one - a desperate wolf might try a fake-reveal I think if they got into that bad position... But let's go with McCaber for now and I for one will congratulate him for a well-made catch!"

Nogrod sipped the rest from his glass and eyed the people around.

"Okay, then you McCaber probably should give up your dream at one point of the Day - at least if that person starts to gain votes or suspicions dangerously enough. But maybe not just yet? It's up to you of course. But you shouldn't let that person be lynched toDay. That I think should be your prime motivation toDay. Otherwise you have dreamt in vain. And then we just hold our thumbs for the ranger doing the risky but intelligent thing last Night and giving you one more chance of catching a cursed one for us toMorrow.

Yeah, revealing a "known innocent" is like giving that person a death-verdict but it's better the lycantrophes need to kill that person that we accidentally do that ourselves. Your shot, as I said."

Nogrod walked to the fridge. "Hah I need another one... but I'll think of the yesterDay while I make myself one"

Just when he was getting to the Tangueray bottle he heard Nessa speaking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa
Well, I highly doubt that one of the wolves would sacrifice one of there own
"I think they could if that would win our confidence. But probably not in this way, this early. Trying to fake for seer on the first Day would seem like quite a doomed idea as we would have our real seer around to rival that claim later. Had the situation been a lot tighter - and later - I could have suspected McCaber more, but right now I feel pretty comfortable with his revealment."
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote