Thread: Thank you!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 04:16 PM   #31
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Yuppeeee!!!!! All hail the Barrow Wight and the great tech team! Thank you for the Scouring of the Downs!

And I also want to give a big thanks to the dear Downers who kept me informed of the goings on while I was stranded, having no facebook. Without you I would have been very lonely and morose, and completely lost about the updates. So thank you for taking the time to bring me up to date with the news and to just chat about this and that. You are great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I missed you too! I almost was moved to get a new FB account (having deleted mine years ago) just so I could find out what was up with the forum, but other things held me back.
Same here! Well, not so much to find out what's up, but to be able to keep in touch with all the wonderful people I met on the Downs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
I see we have some new features. Spiffy. All I need to do know is remember all the things I have been wanting to post for four months and have forgotten.
Hah! Ditto! Almost every day a thought would come that I should assign this to Mordor, or post this incredibly funny meme, or just crack a joke about Balrog wings or something... Now all that's required is to remember four months of that nonesense.