View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 04:40 PM   #38
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, want to vote soon too, so just very quickly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I always think of Nerwen as being particularly bad for missing Day One votes, but maybe with this deadline she'll be in the best possible position to cast a critical eye over today's shenanigans at the deadline.
Eomer is being so far absolutely awful as far as his posting is concerned, but I think that's maybe rather a sign of a classic Eomer and not Wolfishness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I guess I can see Greenie's reasoning, at least for a Day 1. Seems a little dodgy though that she went that way after a comment about Kath making an easy vote.
This is dodgy by itself; as in, would be easy way to cast a suspicion (a bit in self-defense, too), then again, it is really an observation of how Greenie voted. Personally though I don't have anything against Greenie's vote as it is: it is really just fairly random, because at that point there wasn't really much to base it on.

As for general overview...

Lommy: now if she is evil, her vote against me is obviously retaliation. If she isn't, then, well she isn't (ok, need to go to sleep soon). I mentioned that some of the stuff looked fishy, but again, we are on Day 1 and there really isn't much to operate with.
Agan: looks more like being innocent than not. Like one of the few I would totally give a pass for toDay based on how they posted.
Greenie: Bah. At least she's been actively posting; so that's one reason why not to cast a vote for her; the posting hasn't been in any way suspicious and did seem in fact maybe even a bit more like innocent Greenie than not.
Rikae: Very little to go on. Reasonable, but one post, so come on. Can't really say much from that.
Eomer: what I just said. Probably won't vote him as that would be completely random (hmm, but if he remained being just random, he'd deserve that though...)
Inzil: what I also just said. There is maybe a bit of weird vibe, but again, what can one do with two and half posts.
Kath: Honestly, that's effectively just a vote. What I said (and Agan mentioned too) stands, however: I think she'd be more likely to show around if she happens to be a Wolf and thus some packmates alerted her about the game. But that's a) metareasoning and I don't trust that by default, b) Kath would probably anyway behave independantly of whether somebody told her or not and however things were. So it's a bit similar case to Greenie; just too random. Probably not my vote.
sally: expect her to appear later, leaving her out of my calculations for now
Shasta: ditto
Nerwen: well, what Lommy said... but I think I am just leaving her out of this for now.

That's it, I guess... will think for a bit and then vote.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote