View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 11:59 PM   #24
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Énien sat at the bar with a small smile on her fair but wiery face.. "Now we shall see star, im going to the seer." she spoke softly in her elven tongue to herself. She glanced at the Noblewoman from Gondor. "Yes, I will be an interesting companion" she said again to herself in elvish.

She looked at the rest of the party and thought... 'The woman with the child, Yes, that could be a problem. The boy too, may need a little guidance, though, he may know about us, the fair race. Yes perhaps I will show him a thing or two they dont teach in Gondor.

Then there is Turthol. A ranger I suppose. He will not be a problem, he knows what he is doing. I see he also is wary of Gondor'. She dwelled on this thought for some while. Énien now gathered up her belongings, a small bag, a dagger, her bow and arrow quiver.

She walked over to where Rangar was seated. She placed a large bag of gold on the table in front of him. "If you choose to travel on horseback, i have gold enough to buy horses for everyone. If you want to travel on foot, i would suggest a pack horse at least. I doubt some of the others can carry their bags for the whole distance without becoming tired."

~My lord, Éomer~