View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 02:57 PM   #290
Jesse
Animated Skeleton

Location: My home is in the Twin Cities, but my soul is at Loch Ness in Scotland
Jesse has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

*Jesse, the Wizard looks at Turgon and smiles.

"I've been thinking alot lately yes. See, I've been having strange visions. Ones I cannot begin to explain. Usually visions have an explanation behind them," Jesse says as he looks at the dwarf. He understands that Dwarves were not made for long walks. They are mountain folk and rarely venture outside of their kingdom. Perhaps I can help this dwarf, the wizard thinks to himself. He grabs his green staff and stands up. Now his green robe is very bright. The sun is shining and it brightens the wizard's robe even more.

"I came to the Shire in hopes that one could translate my visions. My name is Jesse the Green. Now though, I see that I must come with you on your journey. It could renew me and possibly we'll meet someone along the way that could translate my visions. It is sad that I cannot do this myself. I have something that we could trade," Jesse says as he opens up a box and reveals a blue robe with gold on it. The robe was his old robe before he became a Green wizard. The wizard then looks at Turgon with a smile.

"So, Turgon, what do you say? How about you and I going on a journey together?"*