View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 09:54 AM   #19
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>If Sean Bean taking the plunge can make be weep like a duck so be it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>The Ka, you're not the only one! <BR>in ROTK, when Frodo gets stung by Shelob, I shrank to the back of my seat and cringed, but the moment was ruined by his squealing like a puppy! (I tell, you that was a puppy squeal; I had puppies, I know what I'm talking about - that's probably why I found it hilarious!).<P>Also, in ROTK, when the Nazgul were flying above the men riding from Osgiliath and swooping down to pick some of them, I was living the scene so much that I was bending from side to side along with the riders, as if trying to avoid it myself!lol. I didn't even realize it, until my boyfriend asked me what was I doing...<BR>And when Gollum falls into the lava, I get the thought: 'oh, this must hurt really bad'; and I'm surprised that his facial expression does not reflect much pain, only worry that he's losing his hold on the precious.