View Single Post
Old 05-30-2003, 01:12 PM   #6
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Annalaliath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Annalaliath Send a message via Yahoo to Annalaliath
Sting

I tried. But it was so incredibly stupid I had to give up... My mom bought(sp) it cause it is, I think, a collectors item. But you can't dismiss Freto and Legolam.....It has become a topic of discussion in my mothers house of late. This conversation usually leads to petting cats, and my mother, my step-dad, and myself laughing till tears. The topic comes up from talking about the Barrowdowns, and so fourth. The we end up talking about Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe, and the Galaxy and Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul(a funny book with Norse gods, frankly Thor is getting his father pretty angry, not to mention the may pop machines and refrigerators popping up everywhere) Anyway, This conversation dwindles down and we all go do what we were planning to do in the first place, with my thought on now where is that stupid book, and why don't we have a copy of The Fellowship of the Ring that isn't falling apart, or missing half the pages. Then I think, gee I gotta go to the used bookstore when I get money , and then gee I need to support the Barrow Downs, a and so on and so forth until I get occupied with games or art, or a book, or sleep..... or the Barrow Downs.

[ May 30, 2003: Message edited by: Annalaliath ]

[ May 30, 2003: Message edited by: Annalaliath ]