View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 08:39 PM   #312
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Saeryn responded to the soft invitation to enter. She pushed open Eodwine's door, beckoning for Farahil to enter before her. He shook his head politely, reaching carefully and easily around her just above her shoulders to hold the door. He gestured that she should enter first and she obliged, smiling a little.

"My lord Eodwine, may I present Farahil of Dol Amroth, son of Lord Farlen and brother of our Lady Linduial?"

Farahil nodded his thanks and smiled to Saeryn. He bowed to Eodwine and stepped forward lithely before offering his hand, large and callused, tanned. Muscles rippled beneath a well-fitting black shirt. Saeryn was much impressed with the way that Farahil's broad shoulders were hugged by his sleeves. Born and raised amongst the Rohirrim, she was much unused to black-haired strangers. The few strangers she had come across in her youth had been blonde and built much like her brothers. Linduial's brother was several inches taller and well-built with darker skin and chin-length straight hair tied at the nape of his neck. His high cheekbones highlighted dark eyes and his bearing was light and powerful. She sensed that he could probably fill a room should he choose, yet he didn't.

"Lord Eodwine," As Farahil spoke, Saeryn was fascinated by his voice, low, calming and exhilerating as waves pounding upon a shore. His Rohirric was easily understood but his accent spoke of a life spent far south and some words were slightly hesitant as though he were unsure of his desire to use them. "My family offers its gratitude for the safe return of Lady Linduial. My father bids me to extend the hand of friendship between our houses forthwith as further thanks, with all such meaning as such an offer implies to be taken as truth."