View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 09:12 PM   #314
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Farahil noted the strength of Eodwine's grasp and listened to his next words. He watched the older man's eyes, wondering why it was that he did not mark Saeryn's continued presence with a glance. Assuredly Farahil had marked her beauty and was curious about her. He knew of her as Lord Degas's sister, a lady of the Rohirrim, and yet she resided as hostess in the hall of a lord to whom she was unwed.

Farahil was not a stranger to Rohan, though he was to these parts, and to the nobles of the land. He had travelled several times with one of his men, a close friend and a transplant from the areas around the Entwash, riding north with him for companionship and adventure as he rode to see his family. Perhaps it was common for ladies of this land to serve in roles taken by commoner women at home, yet he did not see it as being so. Lady Saeryn was her own woman with her own set of rules, he saw, and he desired to learn more. He glanced at her and met her eyes. She neither blushed nor looked away. He looked back at Eodwine.

"I am uncertain how long I will be staying, Lord Eodwine. I do not wish to over-stay my welcome, yet I have business to attend to, both private and less so. I mostly desire to see Linduial. Words may calm fears, yet only sight can put them wholly to rest."

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 05-19-2006 at 11:21 PM.