View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 08:56 PM   #415
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Night of Dec 24

Amroth groomed Echo, his eyes straying sometimes to Ędegard and Argeleafa, and sometimes to Nethwador, sometimes to Bella. Bella, on the king's request, stood nearby, and softly sang for Amroth. Liornung joined her, softly humming, while he watched the king. Amroth's eyes shone with joy as he wrapped himself in his cloak and lay down. Bella's song trailed off, and Amroth smiled at her. "Lady Bella, many thanks." Nethwador and Erebemlin came to Amroth's side, and Amroth nodded at his companions; his eyes gleamed.

"Have a care, my lord, " said Erebemlin.

"Fear me not. I will heed your summons as I have in the past. Only do not call me too soon, " Amroth said.

Erebemlin nodded.

Amroth laughed, and pulled his cloak tighter around him. "I am too eager! How shall I sleep? Sing over me, friend. I must waste no time: I grudge every moment!"

Erebemlin reached for Amroth's brow, and his song mingled with the starlight and both melded in to Amroth's dreams. They were suprised to see him gasp. Erebemlin leaned closer, looking startled.

"Beloved, come; I am here, I am here! The waiting is over, it is over!"

He thought his heart would break; he kissed her, and buried his face in her golden hair, clinging to her. She whispered to him, and he shed tears even as he laughed for joy. He held her closer, tighter; he kissed her again.

Last edited by mark12_30; 10-18-2004 at 08:52 PM.