View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 10:14 AM   #19
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Let me see, my girlfriend rather ex-girlfriend....pause.... "ok then lets move along"*

were initially brought to friendship through physics then once we got those conversions out of the way LOTR was a key topic.

but more dominately my friendship with my classmate kaylen or arwen as her nickname is and I amadeous(yes i go by many names, andrew,morsul,amadeous, and by some mantarok) anyway spent our entire acting career(we did the school play together "grease"(i was vince fontaine)) we were friends silly me trying to avoid getting close because my relationship with my ex was good...at that point...and i didn't want to sour it by cheating my parents divorced because my dad cheated and as they say the apple doesnt fall far from the tree...I didn't get her phone number so I havent spoken with kaylen all summer which is disappointing she kept me going through my downs absence of the school year

um yeah My friend Arwen and I got along most on the basis of LOTr so thats what that whole rant boiled down to

*willy wonka: JOhny depp

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 08-20-2005 at 10:18 AM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote