Thread: Geeks?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 08:36 PM   #145
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
By the way, Encaitare, your post about running up the corridors of your school imitating Monty Python & The Holy Grail really made me laugh!
Lol, you should give it a shot at work if your co-workers are open-minded!

Hooray! You too are dubbed cool, Isowen. I dont know where you live, but to get temporarily OT, apparently people in Germany don't even like Rammstein... they think the lyrics are lousy (and they kind of are sometimes but it all just sounds so awesome!).

I think that nerds, geeks, and dorks are entirely separate things.

Nerds: sterotypical glasses-wearing, bad teeth-sporting, computer-obsessing types, a la "Revenge of the Nerds." (Ain't that an amusing movie? )

Geeks: pertains to one thing, such as band, Star Wars, etc. (Wow, those have absolutely nothing to do with each other, but that's okay)

Dorks: Well rounded. Lovers of all things socially uncool. Me.

I'm more of a fantasy person than a sci-fi person, except when it comes to my one sci-fi weakness, the original Star Trek. I love fantasy v. much, including LotR and other novels and movies. Not that big on video games simply because I'm bad at them I go to Renaissance Faires... they're so much fun. Anime is kinda where I draw the line; I like the style of drawing and have tried my hand at it, but I'm not into the shows or manga... I don't watch tv that much anyway because the forking sci-fi channel never plays the Star Trek reruns anymore. Blugh on them.
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote