View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 04:51 AM   #162
Atarah

Atarah has just left Hobbiton.
I've always loved writing, and a few years ago (two years ago on Feb 14th in fact) I decided I'd write a book and go about it properly. I started by coming up with a rough idea for a plot, then drew a map. Strangly the next thing I did was come up with a language for one of the races to speak. I was really into writing the book and so far it's 49 pages of A4 long, font size 12 (i think). I have so many ideas for it, and even ideas for other books set at different points along the time line of the wolrd I created, but unfortunately I'm too lazy to add to it. I also think that the style I've written it in needs to be changed. I put in too much dialogue and not enough description. I also think my main character is a bit Mary Sue... Oh well. I'm sure I'll get round to finishing it one day. I think I mentioned this book on the old thread when I used to be active a few years ago under a different name. I've called it "Eidu Are" which is the name of the "country" the book is set in. I really want to finish it and start work on the sequels. Plus I really want to know if it's good enough to publish
Atarah is offline   Reply With Quote