View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 01:55 PM   #546
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Once again I apologize for generally sucking.

But anyway -- a post for Thuringwethil/Jord to bring her to the banquet quite fashionably late will go up very soon. A save might sit up there for a little bit because I'm paranoid, but if I don't fill it today I will not sleep well tonight from guilt.....

Sorry for being slow with plans, Lalaith. I'll keep in touch to plan Jord and Embla's next meeting... *shifty eye movement*

Edit:

Post is up. Jord loves being obnoxious, but I don't want to be, so I can edit if I've royally screwed up plans for Ulfast, Uldor, and Lachrandir specifically....

Oh, and, could Lachrandir possibly remain as a representative to keep an eye on the Ulfings and maintain a connection? It's not like there's any trust there...and this would only rub the Ulfings the wrong way more, that the Elves would linger because they do not trust them.

Lachrandir and Tathren aren't alone in this are they? We could write in a party so there're others to send back the answer...?

Last edited by Durelin; 07-24-2007 at 03:25 PM.