View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 11:25 AM   #266
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sting

Mea Maxima Culpa. I was a poor mentor, and I know it. I thought going in to this RP that I could squeeze just a bit more out of my crowded schedule to post as needed, as I have done in Rohan, but after the start of the game I was hit with even more real-life balderdash, and unfortunately didn't post at all for the last 2 or 3 weeks of the game. My apologies to Shadow_Staar, and especially to Varda.

Varda, you are not just an RP-er, you are a GAMER, and that is a complement indeed. But it should be noted for all that are reading that sometimes people drop out, sometimes you really do have to carry the load until you can either get the originals back, or find replacements. It is a tough, draining job to do that (I've been there), and Varda, you did it with style and substance. My hat is off to you for your efforts.

I had no idea the game was going to be so short in real-life duration, otherwise I would have made a better effort to keep us moving along on the road (at least, while I was posting!). Now I have to go back and read all the other groups, since all I had time to do previously was to catch up on the Blue Mountains contingent.

Thanks Mithadan for your efforts in getting this off the ground and trying to make better gamers of us all. I apologize especially to you for my lack of participation and for adding to the burden of keeping this RP alive.

Can we try again? (I would not put Mithadan through this again for Smaug's treasure, I mean as an independent RP.)