View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 06:04 AM   #25
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Ah, a Cheeky British Barrow-Downer here. I answered too many questions with something involving alcohol or smoking. I prefer vodka to scotch, though.

As Off Topic as this is, I could actually read the Russian (born and bred) but my Russian's a little rusty. I could tell where the submit button was, and I'm color blind, so knowing the lingo of the Old Country was helpful. Nazdrovia! (eh, Cyrilloc doesn't translate well into this tongue; it's like khuzdul runes).

I suppose I can figure out how I'd be a Cheeky British BDer. I always act that way, primarily because I have a good friend who thinks he's more British than he is. His delightful eccentricity rubbed off on me, and I have been known to accidentally slip into long tirades present in that familiar accent, with the proper temperment of roving humor (also known to slip into long strings of Communist Propaganda, Sicilian Debatism, and German Oratory, but that's another story entirely).

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote