View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 01:53 PM   #14
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Don't you think that Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) would look exactly like Frodo if he took off the glasses, wiped off the scar and slightly permed his hair?
Actually, I had approached this idea from the other side. I thought Elijah Wood would play a great grown up Harry, especially after he donned the British accent (although it is obvious that his 'accent' is different from Daniel's.)
Quote:
Oh yeah, my math teacher looks like Gandalf, except for extra tall and with shorter hair. He talks like him too. Like kind of slowly but you can tell he's very wise and has been around for centuries...
You're lucky! My old analytical chemistry teacher (this was, like, 11 years ago, mind!) talked like he had been around for centuries, but no one could understand a word he said! (I don't think it was Elvish, either!)

Cheers,
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote