View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 05:09 PM   #1973
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
So, I had an exceptionally strange B-D dream the other night...

There were a bunch of fellow Downers in this theater...there had to be 4-5 full rows of us. I can remember Mac and Rikae, Form and Nienna, Fea, Lhuna, BB, Rune, Legate, Enca, Hookbill, Agan, Kath, Oddwen...and much more, all Downers.

We were all watching a performance about the forum...complete with all of our long running jokes about an uncloaking Gandalf, disco kings, forum trolls, and chat skwerlz. Everyone was laughing hysterically...then it got weird.

I left to get something to drink but dream sort of cuts to me returning to my seat and I'm being followed by this creepy little blonde hair girl. I'm convinced she's a physical manifestation of cancer and I'm freaking out she's here to give us all cancer, but I'm not sure if I'm just going mental as the only one who can see her, nor wanting to disturb the play about our website. But she wouldn't stop following me so I picked her up by the hair and tossed her down on the aisles...and I woke up.