View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #24
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I believe I went back to my 'original' (as far as I can remember) Warcract Dark Elf avatar (which when I first used I had no idea where it was from) when I decided I wanted to become more active again on the 'Downs after an absence, and mostly just in the RP section, the section I enjoy the most and have always participated in the most consistently (shows something about my consistency, or rather lack).

It was a back to my roots thing. Yeah.

Other than that my avatar changes are about sharing my interests, fitting with a theme (such as fitting with an RPG I'm participating in), or putting up a cool image people can associate with me...mostly the last reason.

For all those who have too much time on their hands, ponder the suggestion that those who don't feel the need to use avatars, especially those who have resisted the urge to use them for a long time, are extremely comfortable with themselves and feel no need to make themselves stand out with a cool avatar.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote