View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #389
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Kudos Shasta!

We were really bad (we=innocents) in the beginning, then we geared up only to lose at the last possible moment... But hey, that's the fun of the game, a rollercoaster-ride!

Lommy knew you were a wolf after she and Legate had dropped out of the game and when it was revealed I was killed she was here and asked whether I wanted to know the last wolf. I wanted to make a quess and went to and fro for a while ending up with you Shasta because of what I wrote in my post about you trying to systematically ignore and/or divert the Sally-lynch back there. So you were the only one I had "reasons" to suspect, others I just had bad hunches etc.

Not that I would have been able to turn the tables on the last Day had you decided to kill someone else. Probably not... as I'm not sure I would have voted that way in the first place. Who knows.

But I do think this game strengthened - for a long while - the belief that you can actually reason the wolves out and that you can trust some others, at least partially or for the time being. And that is just, well, nice.

Thanks for especially Agan & Nerwen for a half-decent try for co-operation (and this is not intended as a joke) & sorry for Pitch & G55 for a really misguided start!

Thanks for Kitanna as well. It's so much more fun to play when you can trust the moddess to do her job punctually and give a nice scenario! It was sad your quite interesting cobbler-role was soo wasted. But these things happen (I know).

And thanks everyone for playing! It was fun once again!

PS. Extra thanks to Legate for forcing me into a playing-mode...

Last edited by Nogrod; 06-23-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote