View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 11:15 PM   #202
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Er... I know I said I'd edit and then go to bed, and while I did the former I thought I'd make another post in reply to littlemanpoet's. Liornung has had some serious words with Miss Argeleafa and has suggested something that might greatly upset Ędegard... then again it might not. I haven't the faintest idea so I left what happens next to you, lmp. Liornung is expecting Ędegard to fly into a terrible rage; if he doesn't Liornung will be awfully shocked so if that's how Ędegard's personality would compel him to be have fun with Liornung's pleasant surprise!

If Ędegard does fly into a rage, whether explosive or silent, as Liornung expects him to do, we can have fun with that, too.

Either way Liornung probably won't change his mind. He'll just change Ędegard's. And again either way, have fun with either Ędegard's anger or Liornung's shock at the lack of it. I frankly don't know how I expect him to react!

All right, then, I've given you something to work with, I've actually decided to bring a new character into the game (if I change my mind tomorrow I've given myself the father's decision to fall back upon), and having done a lovely night's work I'll bid you all a good night and a good morrow. Or, in better words, 'good night and joy be with you all.'