View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 10:00 AM   #370
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Eddie woke up with his blonde hair rustled up after a peaceful and quiet slumber. In fact, he had completely slept through unaware of the wolf attack. When he went into the common room he was surprised to see how lively and active it was in the morning. I might just want to go back to my nice comfortable bed, Edric thought to himself. Like he told Robby last night, he was not a morning person, he was more of a night owl. At least, he wasn't a morning person until he had a refreshing cup of morning coffee in him.

Edric did see Robby again and had the sense of kindness to greet him a good morning. Robby told Edric about the wolf attack this morning and how they were driven off and that was the clammer of the morning. "And to think I slept through all the madness." Eddie laughed boisterously. "Though, I don't know how much help I could have been. The best help would probably have been talking the wolves to death. Now if you can excuse me Robby, I must go and feed my addiction...coffee addiction that is. I fear I won't be too pleasant to have for company without a freshly brewed cup in the morning."

If Eddie was addicted to something besides talking, it was his need for coffee. "It's a never-ending cycle I tell you. Sure, it does a handy trick in getting rid of my headaches, but it gives me the headaches in the first place!"

Eddie left Robby's company and ordered the darkest roast the Golden Perch had to offer. He sat near a strapping young hobbit lad, who he had not seen before, yet heard the hobbit call himself Gandrio. Hmmm, he seems rather nervous? Perhaps, I can help the little Master out? Ah, I better wait for this hot, strong brew before I start making new acquaintances today.