Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 08:20 PM   #116
Naurwen_of_Lothlorien
Haunting Spirit

Naurwen_of_Lothlorien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Naurwen_of_Lothlorien
Sting

Last night I dreamt this boy spoke to me over the net and asked me if I wanted to battle our LotR action figures. I said I would, but I had to find them first. Aragorn was on the floor so I picked him up and put him on the table and went to find the rest. I ended up going outside and walking down my street to find the action figures when suddenly I saw a box on the ground (randomly)!
I ran over to it, hoping it was a LotR action figure, but instead it was a new weapon for one of them. It was this cool stick/sword thing. I picked it up and went home.
I asked mum if she had seen my Boromir figure anywhere and then she produced it from nowhere and gave it to me. It was still in the box, but it had a long grey beard, which baffled me. But then I though "Oh yeah, I must have taken the beard off of Gandalf and put in on Boromir. Makes sense..."

That was my exciting, eventful and adventurous dream!

Yours excitedly,

~Naurwen
Naurwen_of_Lothlorien is offline   Reply With Quote