View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 06:08 PM   #24
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Sting

On a cold winter's day you guys warm me like a warm mug of glühwein never could (though it tries very hard).
Eärendil, if I am your favourite, your taste must run to the odd and the wild! Thank you, dear. Alk, congrats, my man. Helen, your friendship means more to me than you know (even more than eyeliner). Rimbaud, I'm just following the Jimmy Dean formula: leave fast, die young, leave a good-looking corpse, you get the gist. Squatter, you know my secrets, [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] , what you don't know is that the real reason why I stay is you (do I make a good ex-fiancé or what?).
For all of those whose anniversaries are coming up: you have a new excuse to throw a party, and I have a new excuse to drink that extra shot (to your health, of course). Congratulations. I am glad you stuck around. You make Tolkien proud.