View Single Post
Old 05-14-2003, 02:28 AM   #16
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: Several miles over the madness horizon and accelerating
Bekah has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Bekah
Sting

Seeing as so many people also have the same question as I did, I am going to take the liberty of posting the PM that Pio sent to me.

I'm not sure whether this will work in NZ, but I'll try...

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:
How would this one work? Would I send the money in an envelope, or is there something else involved? This is the only way open to me, as I could never buy anything from the store, and I don't have a credit card.
You take your cash to the post office or a store that sells money orders - they will sell you the money order - it will costs you a little extra for it.

Then, you send the money order to R. Kittle, keeping a receipt for yourself. Just put it in an envelope with a little note what it is for, and your return address if you wish.

Simple as that!

~~ Piosenniel, Shire Moderator

[ May 14, 2003: Message edited by: Bekah ]
Bekah is offline   Reply With Quote