View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #250
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I think the single most interesting thing about yesterDay's lynch was that none really tried to save Sally.

The wolves were soo near total victory yesterDay so they should have tried to make sure their numbers stayed. Now what should we make of that?

1) They were so confident of their position in the village that they didn't need to (especially with the seer gone) save her but thoguht helping lynch her gives them more credit?

2) They were in such dire straits they didn't dare to vote against Sally fearing to be caught as defending their mate?

3) They were not around to defend her?

Like I said in the end yesterDay it is remarkable if the three active players playing near the DL were all innocents. It would be remarkable.

But a lot depends on what is the correct answer between alternatives 1-3.

I'll be back later to try and see if there is anything to help in answering that question.

The votes from yesterDay:

Leg -> Nog
Kath -> Agan
Agan -> Sally
Sally -> Nog 2
Nog -> Sally 2
Shasta -> Sally 3
Nerwen -> Sally 4
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote