View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 02:44 AM   #333
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Quote:
When you convince two people who had never heard of the Downs to join just on your say-so.
I'm currently in the process of doing something similar to that.

I just met a girl in my Geometry class who's is just as obesessed as I. When she showed me her One Ring, her LOTR covered notebook, and the FOTR book she was rereading, and then told me she once attempted learning Elvish, I immediately wrote down the BD website on her notebook. She seemed interested in checking out this site, so now I just have to convince her to visit it and register.

Quote:
When you convince most of the 11th grade at your school to dress as Hobbits next Monday to celebrate Bilbo's and Frodo's birthday
This week is homecoming week at my school and every day we have to dress up as something different. I should have convinced student council to make Monday Hobbit Day. Unfortunately, it's too late for that. Monday is Hawaiian Day. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]