View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 07:59 PM   #60
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Cool. I think we'll be starting by tomorrow night. How's that for everyone?

For those who don't know who this game works, I'll explain how you win. I'll also repost some of this stuff once the game gets started.

If you're a villager, you win once the Wolves have all been found and lynched.
If you're a wolf, you'll win once the number of villagers is equal to the amount of wolves left. Example, if all three wolves are alive still at the end and there are three villagers, the Wolves will win and can move out into the open.

Other rules we need to discuss, do we want to allow double lynches? I will not have mass lynchings and also nonretractable votes (can't take back your vote once you've voted.) As for the doulbe lynchings, for those newbies out there, a double lynch is when you have the same amount of votes for two people. Do we want to allow this? If there are any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Another thing, try to incorporate your occupation into the actual game. For those of you who have played an RPG and would like to play the game as an RPG like we did on the first day for WW X, feel free to do so.

BTW, I still need a role from Bergil and Gurthang. If I don't have your roles by tomorrow, I'll make up one for you myself, and it might be something stupid.