Old 07-25-2006, 04:31 PM   #17
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Entertainement Part 2

Interview with Hookbill the Goomba
By Scary Gary

We were able to catch up with this weeks eviction from Middle-Earth Idol, Hookbill the Goomba.

Quote:

Gary - Hookbill. Mr. Goomba!! Could we talk to you for a second?

Hookbill - No.

G - Do you think we could have an interview?

H - No I wouldn't like to do an interview.

But I'll do it anyway.

G - Well, I thought you did a fantastic job in the Middle-Earth Idol Competition. You were really one of my favorites. What I'd like to know from you is what you thought of the judges?

H - I thought the judges were very slow on the uptake. I mean, come on! I should have been off at the first hurdle! I not only fell over at that hurdle, i set it on fire and then used the ashes to poison several high-ranking officials. What more do I have to do?

G - And what of the show itself? Did you have fun?

H - The show itself was... interesting. I felt the production values were, putting it lately, awful. The sets were cardboard and I am pretty sure the cameraman was not only blind, but also often facing in the wrong direction.

G - What are your thoughts on the other contestants?

H - As for the other contestants... I think that The Saucepan man was the best. He brings his own instruments.

G - Now that you're done on Middle-Earth Idol, what do you plan on doing next?

H - I plan to go back to my career in journalism and race management. That seems to get me the reputation points that keep me in cheese and ham.

G - It was a pleasure talking to you and thank you for your time.