View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 10:07 AM   #27
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Since what we suffer from most of all is a lack of information, I think we should all explicitly state our intentions in the case that we are elected representative. Maybe not names, necessarily, although I do think a name would be nice later in the day when we are close to voting, but we should spell out our general philosophies and strategies early in the Day so that we have a framework to build on later.
Good one. Even though I believe we should go a step further and actually say who we would vote for if we were elected the Representative.

My intentions for Day 1 as it is: I am not 100% sure about that, but I would consider not sending a lynch the first Day at all. I would, however, also support a public opinion (unless by some inexplicable chain of events it was absolutely contrary to all human logic in my opinion, but in that case I don't assume people would choose me in the first place).

MORE IMPORTANTLY: I believe we should elect someone we can trust. Basically the most innocent. If we get the opinions from everyone (preferably early enough before DL!), then the vote can also be based on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Just one problem- the admin thread says there's three conspirators, not two.
Ah, right. That makes it a slightly worse theory, then. Well, the question stands anyway. But that puts us much more back towards a "normal" game-style. We just have slightly better chances thanks to effectively having something like two Rangers, and slightly worse by having no info whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
1) We can assume that people who are Black Breathed are innocent. It would be one twisted group of...let's call them Wolves for the sake of brevity...who would do in one of their own in a game with this level of anonymity. Not to say it is utterly impossible, but we should assume they would not do this at the beginning.
The problem is that if I am not mistaken, nobody is supposed to say that aloud. They can only hint. (With which I would suggest that all innocents refrain from making any comments regarding their health unless they really are sick. In fact, if we already have one ill person here, maybe too late for toDay.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
2) We cannot trust the intentions of the representative! This is a vital point to establish. The Ward must make clear to the representative the appropriate target selection. The only way to hold the representative accountable is if the target is clear and then punish them if they deviate from the Ward's will.
That makes perfect sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
3) While I am tentatively inclined to be supportive of Legate's suggestion of not lynching somebody toDAY...I believe the numbers dictate that we will have to eventually. We can't win by just passing the lynch each time.
After correcting my numbers, I agree. But we'll see what exactly we do.

EDIT: x-ed with Zil and Boro
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 10-27-2016 at 10:21 AM.
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote