View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 03:01 AM   #135
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Hay, Eomer, it was only after writing that headline that I realised that Porridge is supposed to be the Scottish national breakfast. Weird!

Anyway, folks. It's time for the big vote! Who do you want to win in a fight between The Phantom and Alien? Not who would win, but who do you want to win.

VOTE ON THE POLL

In other news, with Christmas just around the corner, The Downer is looking for more journalists to write some articles for the front page as Hookbill the Goomba becomes more pressed for time.
If you have a story, PM it to me. Try and keep it between 100 - 150 words long or I may have to edit it down a tad.
Thanks folks!

Also, it has come to the attension of The Downer that a rival Newspaper has come on the scene. The Editor would like to remind readers of The Downer that tabloyd newspapers very rarely give you the truth, as our paper does. In face, if you look at the front page of this weeks 'The Barrow' you will see what I mean.

I expect it to go down the pan very quickly.

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 11-05-2006 at 04:18 AM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote