View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 07:41 AM   #71
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Dark-Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Would it help if I promise to be less absent?
Well, that would certainly be a big help...

I'm increasingly concerned that we might have a silent wolf, and with three (counting Nerwen) silent players yesterday, it's too big a field to just grind our way through. Zil's death last Night doesn't seem to point at any of the three (my working theory is that he was killed because his vote sealed Rune's fate, 'confirming' his innocence), so we're working entirely in the dark if that's the case.

That said, there's still Boro's behaviour yesterday to consider. If he's less goofy today, that could mean he was truly just 'having fun'... but on the flip side, it might point at a nervous wolf or BoroMoon. And of course Sally still hasn't arrived to clarify on that last-minute vote.

Hopefully people show up earlier toDay... the last thing I want is to vote without hearing from everyone.

Pre-edit: Boro is looking less goofy, but is pseudo-clearing not only me, but Sally as well. Hmm. Also claiming part of the kill; Boro, are you suggesting yesterday's goofiness was a strategy to try and draw out a wolf? If so, how was that supposed to work, exactly?

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote