View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 09:20 PM   #1
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting TTT Movie Lovers Club! JOIN NOW!

I was disgraced to find so many people on the Barrow Downs endlessly complaining about the movie! IT ROCKED! You should not have expected it straight from the book! The books were written in the earlier part of the 1900s! It is now the twenty first century! The LOTR movies had so much time, effort and MONEY put into them to make the movies last through the generations! The VERY LARGE amount of money spent on this film must be earned back, plus, they must make a profit or all the companies and people behind these movies would be ruined! They had to change the story to be accepted and VERY WELL LIKED by a 21st century audience! You should not look at these movies as the books but as NORMAL MOVIES! The ones that were movies first and then people wrote graphic novels about! The books written by J.R.R Tolkien were so different, they were beautiful books, so seperate from all others and it will always be that way, that is why the movies can not be like the book! The books are so noble, they are above movies and videogames! They can not be taken and made into an exact replica movie! I LOVED the movie, it was THE BEST! Better than the first! The Two Towers film, which has hit box office records making second only to Star Wars: A New Hope I should add, needs help on this message board! Those who loved it, join me in this quest!<p>[ December 20, 2002: Message edited by: Durelin ]
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote