View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 02:24 PM   #1134
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'd like to wait a few more days because there is so much to the dynamic of the debate, but you have real time constraints coming up, Firefoot, and I think others probably do, too. That seems to be how the summer works...everyone's in and out.

I don't know what kind of pace we want to try and keep up, much less what pace we'll be able to keep up...

I know I want to get at least one post up before the vote, but if someone wants to plow on ahead and do a post about the vote themselves, feel free. Otherwise I'll be glad to do that, too (as I said in my previous post), whenever the time is right.

If someone wants to just call for the vote and get moving towards that, also feel free to do that, just let me know and I'll at least get a save up. My post will be pretty general I think, so there's no need to wait for it.

Brinniel - Once again, if you have some things in mind, just say the word. Even if you like the idea of a little interaction between Khamir and Shae we could perhaps work it out in one post if things are moving ahead. (Sorry if I'm sounding pushy! I just know it can be hard getting back into things, particularly if there's talk of wrapping a section up to move on...and/or I'm just particularly annoying today.)

Basically I don't want to slow this game down at all, but I also don't want to force it ahead as long as there's plenty to do with the present situation...so I guess that's why I sound pretty wishy-washy and torn...because I am and all that...heh.