View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 05:22 AM   #328
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, some thoughts:

Sally: Haven't heard much from her toDay, surprisingly. YesterDay she was given some attention as a possible candidate. I wouldn't put it past her to make a wolf-Sally look good in the eyes of other players by doing everything in her power to prevent a double lynch. I don't think missing the deadline for her retraction was at all intentional, but I don't think her votes mean she's necessarily innocent and I'm disappointed in anyone who assumes otherwise.

Lariren: There are a lot of flaws in her posts, but it looks to me like typical newbie behaviour. If she's a critic, I would think she'd be partnered with some very experienced players to balance it out. But she looks pretty innocent to me.

Fea: Is a mixed bag. She's obviously trying to mislead someone...the question is whether she's trying to mislead the critics or mislead us...

Kath : Hasn't said much toDay, but says she'll be back (probably by the time I'm gone). So far, she seems pretty sensible and innocent to me.

Aganzir: Yay, it seems we're actually agreeing with each other. Of course, that doesn't mean she's innocent. But she hasn't said anything suspicious so far, so I have no reason to suspect her. However, I will keep an eye on her.

Gwath: Seems like his typical self. Looks alright to me.

Shasta: I want to hear more from him and he says he'll be back later, but once again, I'll probably be gone by then. I do feel sorry that he's already back in school. My classes don't start until the 20th!

Strongbow: I really need to hear more from him.

Mac: Funny, I x-posted with him with a post that seemed to be in a similar format...yet we came to completely different conclusions. Some of his opinions about the voting just seems odd, which makes me feel uneasy. YesterDay I felt okay about him, but toDay I'm getting some bad vibes.

Gollum: Hasn't shown up yet toDay. I understand he was behind yesterDay, but some of the posts he made indicate he was reading the most recent posts and should've known it was close between two candidates. Even if he didn't have a strong opinion on either, voting for someone who turns out to be innocent is better than letting a double lynch occur in my opinion. If he had abstained early in the Day, or his vote wouldn't have mattered anyway, it's not quite so bad. But he was there at a time where every vote was critical and at that point had read at least part of the Day...so I find the fact that he chose not to rather upsetting.

tgwbs: I found his voting yesterDay most suspicious, and I don't feel any better about his posts toDay. He's one of those who solely focused on Noggie's lynching, and I disagree with some of his suspicions. Also, why does he think tp being around makes up for the double lynch? It's still a loss in numbers.

Boromir : As I already said before, I don't at all like his voting record, but his posts don't look overly suspicious. Specifically #310, which has good reasoning behind his thoughts. Nevertheless, I do want to keep a close eye on him.

Cailineomer: I really need to hear more from either of them...two posts is just not enough. Though from the little we've heard so far, nothing suspicious.

So...

Suspicious:
Gollum
tgwbs
Mac

Somewhat Suspicious:
Boromir
Sally

No Idea:
Fea
Aganzir
Shasta