View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 05:27 AM   #329
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Brief morning responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I can't see how the cobbler would be able to pass on info that xe didn't know xeself. (Did I use that properly?)
Xemself. But Wild Man glad gender-neutral pronoun spread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
I will certainly post YouTube links though
Wild Man look forward to more of same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
I thought the phantom was the seer. Turns out he was just the phantom. My bad.
This make Fea seem even more critic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
So phantom, now that you're dead, do you intend to help the good guys or the bad guys?... Does the Cobbler/Spy get to find out the role of the person s/he spies on, or is that information given only to the Critics? Because if the Cobbler knows her/his marks, than there's an extra player on the side of evil who knows that who s/he may or may not be voting for is ordo.
Although Wild Man now thoroughly prejudice, this seem critic question to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
In the post before, he said he wouldn't vote her. And then he does. Why the Legate 180?
Read again post 137. Wild Man not say definitely not vote Fea - Wild Man refer to previous thought process, Wild Man unable decide who vote out of Fea, Kath, Gollum. Then, Fea come purposefully talk in riddle again, cause more headache. Therefore Wild Man vote Fea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
About this whole "save Nogrod" thing...It seems that came up when his whole divo comment was brought up via secret code talk. Did you quts really think Noggie was the divo?
Wild Man not "qut". And no, Wild Man think Nog jest about divo. But Wild Man reason, post 192, "Wild Man not like Noggie-votes. Nogrod always like this, no?". Wild Man see no basis to Nogrod-votes.

Wild-Man strongly agree with following Boro sentiment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
The origins of the Nogrod suspicion was based off some gut feeling of discomfort and Nog seems "off." Isn't that an even more generic reason, and I don't even care if it's Day 1, that's just baloney...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya
I kinda don't get Wild Man's suspicion of Brinn.
Film Man find Brinn hard to place. Originally he slightly suspect, then he think she slightly innocent (see continuum-post), now he neutral again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I would like to say, however, that apart from one thing that he said that made me raise an eyebrow, my vote for TGWBS was mostly a gut feeling.
Thank you for lack of explanation.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote